Complaint Review: Microsoft XBox 360

• Reported By:Seymour Tennessee
Microsoft XBox 360
Nationwide, U.S.A.

Microsoft XBox 360 Taking Advantage of American Youth Nationwide

My son was so thrilled when my now exhusband and I bought him an XBox 360. He is such a fine young man, now 16, that I wanted him to have something special.

The money did not come easy, both my exhusband and I are teachers.

My son had to send the system back for repairs. The problem is, it was no more reliable than before!

I feel this company greatly wrongedmy son and many other young people. I think Microsoft should compensate in some way that is FAIR.

Tootrusting
Seymour, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microsoft-XBox-360/Nationwide-/Microsoft-XBox-360-Taking-Advantage-of-American-Youth-Nationwide-430018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microsoft XBox 360