Complaint Review: Mid Atlantic Pool Pros

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Kelly Breaux — Breaux Bridge Louisiana
Mid Atlantic Pool Pros
8127 S Fox Lane Nineveh, Indiana USA

Mid Atlantic Pool Pros John Richard ParkTravis Brown Mid Atlantic Pool Pros stole my deposit Nineveh Indiana

*Author of original report: John park arrested

John Richard Park was given $16,000.00 to start our Pool on July 13, 2013. The same day my sister gave Mr Park an $18,000.00 deposit to start her pool the week after mine. 6 weeks after our pool start date, and after multiple lies, and many many heated words spoken to Mr Park. We both demanded our money back. Mr Park did not agree to give us our money back proclaiming that we signed a contract and he paid for a deposit for the shell of both of our pools. I personally called and spoke to the manufacturer who kindly let me know that the pool shells were ordered, delivered to the manufacturer, and a check was written to them for each pool shell. But unfortunately Mr Park couldn't not pick up the pools because the checks both bounced and was returned to their bank NSF. We filed a police report and our local authorites issues a warrant for FELONY THEFT for my husband and I and MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS for my sister and her husband. We hired an attorney that filed suit and are awaiting a court date. After many many month, we learned that Mr Park has done this to multiple people in many states and currently has around 9 warrants out for his arrest. He also has a partner TRAVIS BROWN who promised the Louisiana State Police that he would work with them to catch John Park. Both can not be trusted because they in my honest opinion are both crooks working together stealing peoples money. If anyone knows their wearabouts please contact your local authoritie or The Louisiana State Police at 337-262-5880 ask for Reggie Smith.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mid-Atlantic-Pool-Pros/Nineveh-Indiana-46164/Mid-Atlantic-Pool-Pros-John-Richard-ParkTravis-Brown-Mid-Atlantic-Pool-Pros-stole-my-depo-1140907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mid Atlantic Pool Pros

John park arrested

AUTHOR: Kelly Breaux - ()

Please contact Johnson county sheriffs department 317-736-9155 mr park was arrested last week. If you have a warrant or need to file one please do so immediately and ask your department to file a detainer to make sure John Park does not get released from jail.