Complaint Review: mid west auto sales in still well

• Submitted: Sun, August 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By: tmobilechick — olathe Kansas United States of America
mid west auto sales in still well
199th stillwell, Kansas United States of America

mid west auto sales in still well ripped me off $3,000 grand stillwell, Kansas

*General Comment: as is???

*General Comment: as is???

I NEED ANY HELP POSSIBLE PLEASE REGARDING MY CASE THROUGH MID WEST AUTO SALES IN KANSAS THEY HAD RIPPED ME OFF $3,000 DOWN ON A SATURN L300 AND IM STRUGGLING TO GO TO COLLEGE FOR NURSING SCHOOL AT JCCC AND THIS PREDICAMENT IM HAVING IS A HARD TIME HANDLE WITH AS FAR AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS IS. I NEED SOME LAWYER OR SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY THAT HAD RIPPED ME OFF ALL MONEY FOR A CAR THAT DOESN'T WORK.

Anybody please help or email me at (((REDACTED))) @gmail.com with any legal advice or a lawyer that can help me with this case.

Right now I just emailed : www.fox4kc.com/news/problemsolvers/ --regarding my issue I know it wont help for now but its a start.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mid-west-auto-sales-in-still-well/stillwell-Kansas-/mid-west-auto-sales-in-still-well-ripped-me-off-3000-grand-stillwell-Kansas-635480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mid west auto sales in still well

#1 General Comment

as is???

AUTHOR: debtexpert - (United States of America)

Sorry honey, if the car was sold "as is", which I assume it was because you did not mention any warranty, you are out of luck.

Did you have a mechanic look at it first before you bought it?? The dealer has to let you, if they do not let you WALK AWAY.

They lemon law is only good on used cars if the dealer said a specific lie. I.E. " I just put a new transmission in it last week."  --and you find out the transmission is 10 years old.

Like I said, if it was "as is", there is nothing you can do but learn a lesson.

#2 General Comment

as is???

AUTHOR: debtexpert - (United States of America)

Like I said, if it was "as is", there is nothing you can do but learn a lesson.

promptly