Complaint Review: MIDAS

• Reported By: Paula — Everett Massachusetts
MIDAS
65 Commercial St Malden, Massachusetts USA

MIDAS They put my life and my spouse's in danger Malden Massachusetts

I went there for an oil change and tire rotation. After over 1hr, the service was complete and I left. While driving it in the highway, my husband and I noticed the steering wheel was shaking vigorously so I called them. According to the MIDAS employee, the tires needed to be balanced even though such info was never communicated to me while I was there. We arrived to our destination safely. When driving back home (before getting in the highway) my tires where making a weird sound. My husband was driving at the time, got worried and pulled over. He saw that 3 out of the 4 tires were loose. The idiot that was working on my car did not screw the tires back in place tightly when he finished rotating the tires. So in conclusion, if my husband hadn't pulled over seconds before we entered the highway, we could have been in a serious/tragic accident. I urge everyone to never go there for ur own safety.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIDAS/Malden-Massachusetts-02148/MIDAS-They-put-my-life-and-my-spouses-in-danger-Malden-Massachusetts-1133167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIDAS