Complaint Review: Middlesex Savings Bank

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kaliz Kannel — Natick Massachusetts
Middlesex Savings Bank
6 main st Natick, Massachusetts USA

Middlesex Savings Bank Violates consumer protection laws and lies in court. Steals from customers. Natick Massachusetts

*Author of original report: Stacey thank you

*Author of original report: Evil Money Bankers

*Author of original report: What really happened. So far...

*Consumer Comment: Confused

I had $174 stolen from me in bank fees. I had $110 coming out and put more than enough money in to cover these. I reviewed my account and nothing had gone through yet. After 1pm I checked again and was surprised to see that all the transactions were rejected, some as low as $10. Yet I was charged $174 six times in one day. I have nothing good to say about these clowns.

when I complained they beat around the bush and ignored me as long as possible. They closed my account to try and get away with stealing my money! The manager/vice president of customer service (who is not good at her job and lies under oath in court) Paula Rose. She is the banker criminal that closed my account to silence me.

The president is John R Heerwagen and he is a coward who cannot even respond to or correct his or his companies mistakes!

I have complained to the FDIC and they were fined. But I wanted my money back. I ended up in court suing them. Not only did Paula Rose show up and lie under oath. But the bank acted like they were the victims here. The president John Heerwagen never showed up and their lawyer William Zall manipulated the entire court. They lied and misrepresented evidence. They tried to paint me as a criminal, a deliquent and low class etc.

If I knew I could lie in court and falsify documents maybe I would have won. However, they made fun of me on the record for not being able to afford a lawyer! They also claimed I was lying about seeking a lawyer for help with getting my money back.

I Hate them. All of these criminal bankers and lawyers. I hope people wise up and refuse to play the game. I did. And there is nothing they can do. So what if you claim I owe you $484. You can sue and do whatever you want. I am judgement proof and not scared of some measely jerk offs who can go blow. Phew. That felt good!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Middlesex-Savings-Bank/Natick-Massachusetts-01760/Middlesex-Savings-Bank-Violates-consumer-protection-laws-and-lies-in-court-Steals-from-c-1101069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Middlesex Savings Bank

Stacey thank you

AUTHOR: Kaliz Kannel - ()

I agree it makes no sense. I had money. My account was positive. I paid bills and did things online. I deposited extra just to be sure I was ok and still positive.

I checked my account shortly after depositing, nothing had come out yet. My account was positive. I assumed I was all set. Later that day I checked and not only had each item been rejected retroactively but I was charged a $29 fee each time. So less than $100 I had coming out became $174 in bank fees I did not have and $110 I had to borrow to not overdraw my account again!

Evil Money Bankers

AUTHOR: - ()

Middlesex Savings Bank Middlesex Bank, Paula Rose, John Heerwagen Ignore me for months. Yet rebuttals all filed in less than 4 hours! Good PR. Horrible customer service Natick Massachusetts

I am so thankful for this website. I feel like I have found the justice I deserve! I had issues and issues and legal problems with this bank. They are so good at PR and SEO, online reputation stuff etc. Every report or complaint I had they ignored. They pretend they were unaware of disputes I had and letters sent regarding these. In December 2012-February 2013 I complained internally to no avail about money issues, service issues and fees I felt were abusive and unfair. In March I complained to the FDIC. In April I reported to the Attorney General and asked for help. Mediation did not help. May I disputed with credit reporting agencies and got some resolution. June I sent a demand letter/ intent to sue letter. No response at all! July I file papers in court and the fun begins! Contact all the time from their lawyer, he needs to change the court date, he needs to change the defendant! Yes the defendant! He thinks venue should be ignored because I had "heard all their defenses". Back to the point. August, nothing but crap. No response, no resolution after the court date is changed without my consent with them lying to the court to do it! September, finally I hope I will have some resolution. They lie in mediation with two lawyers who are so incompetent! Thats probably why they needed two. The president never showed up. But they did use the defendant as the expert witness. Which is wrong and unethical and against so many rules. You can be one or the other but not expert witness for the defense and the defense. Lies ensued, miscarriage of justice. Dismissed with prejudice. They may in my opinion have manipulated the court and lied. They also misrepresented evidence to discredit me and put me down. They asked if I worked, if I gambled!, why I believed the fees were abusive and on and on. None of it true or relevant! The best part was watching the attorney dance around giving the bank their moneys worth. In mediation they claimed they would have just given me my money if I called or was nicer. I call BS on that. Why did they not pay me back when I first complained in that case? I hate this bank and hope they go out of business. They should lose business for what they put me through! Everything they say in a rebuttal is a lie. Everything they say is a lie. Liars. They will say anything to not look bad. Do not fall for it! Thank you for reading and thank you ripoff report for not deleting anything ever! Remember, every rebuttle just makes this rank higher in the search engines. Thanks for helping me make people aware of your business practices! You claim you cannot refund money because you already fixed a mistake you made over three years ago. Stop stealing from your customers!

Sincerely,

What really happened. So far...

AUTHOR: Kaliz Kannel - ()

Sincerely,

Confused

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

What is the reason you accumulated overdraft fees if you state you had money in your account?? That makes no sense.

bullets