Complaint Review: Midha's Furniture Gallery Inc

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: sriram — scarborough Ontario
Midha's Furniture Gallery Inc
1181 Kennedy Rd unit 1 scarborough, Ontario Canada

Midha's Furniture Gallery Inc Damaged products and no-Returns scarborough Ontario

I purchased a coffee table from Midha's Furniture Shop on Dec 31, 2013.  When I took it home and assembled it, I noticed there was a small crack in the table.  I called and was advised to send a picture of the crack, so I did.  I was then instructed to bring the table back.

When I took the table back to the store I got yelled at by the female manager and a male employee named Garry.  At 3 separate times they told me to get out of the store.  They told me I deserved this because I bargained the price when I purchased it.  They also told me to pay $100 to exchange the table or pay $50 more to replace it with a scratched display model.

I was trying to tell them that it wasn't my fault and that I wasn't saying it was their fault.  This was clearly a manufacture defect and I wanted a replacement.  I ended off leaving the coffee table for repair with the male employee.   I feel like I was bullied into taking my only option which was repairing a coffee table that is only 10 days old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midhas-Furniture-Gallery-Inc-/scarborough-Ontario-M1P-2L2/Midhas-Furniture-Gallery-Inc-Damaged-products-and-no-Returns-scarborough-Ontario-1114835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midha's Furniture Gallery Inc