Complaint Review: MIDI-Hits.com

• Reported By: George — Durham North Carolina
MIDI-Hits.com
Sarasota, Florida USA

MIDI-Hits.com MIDI-Hits.com Lies, and Cheats Their Customers Sarasota Florida

I had wanted to order about 35 MP3 songs on their site.  My first problem was that I couldn't hear ANY of the samples of the songs I wanted to order; despite doing everything their instructions stated.

Second, the discount that was supposedly incrementally calculated as the number of songs I ordered increased, which I had generated at least a 35% discount for 33 songs.  However, when I clicked the button to check out, all of the discounts dissappeared, and never reappeared again.

Third, since it was late at night, and I couldn't call them anyway, I decided that I would go to bed, and come back and try the next morning.  I did write a complaint email to them, though.  However, when I went back to their website all of my songs in my shopping cart had dissappeared.

Fourth, NONE of the phone numbers on the website had anyone to answer them, even late in the morning.  I also wrote a second email the next day, and that was never answered.  I tried finding out who owned it, but was unsuccessful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIDI-Hitscom/Sarasota-Florida-34276/MIDI-Hitscom-MIDI-Hitscom-Lies-and-Cheats-Their-Customers-Sarasota-Florida-1085756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIDI-Hits.com