Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management, Inc

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Victoia — Monroe Michigan
Midland Credit Management, Inc
8875 Aero Drive, SuitSan Diego, CA 92123 Los Angeles, California USA

Midland Credit Management, Inc Checks not being cashed when sent, changing the arranged payments and sending me statements saying that they didn't receive payment in 35 days, noting a phone number that is not connect to the company, and voice mail being full. Los Angeles California

It was about 2013 when I got my first stsement from Midland Credit Management, Incorporated and I did try to make arrangements on paying them.  I first sent them a money order on March 01, 2013 and they got that.  I decided to send a check on April 01,2013 and waited to see if it showed up in my bank account.  I knew something was not right when I did not see that check.  I then got a statement that they did not see a payment in 35 days.  I called them immediately and chewed them out telling them that I did pay and it was in a check.  The kept on asking for the check number and I did not give them a number because it was suspicious to me for any one to ask that.  I told them I could only pay $15.00 a month and that if they could not arrange it there would not be anymore paymnts made. when they re-arranged my payments I told them that if they changed the arrangements again that I was not going to deal with hem anymore.  I sent them another check on May 01, 2013 and it is not showing again that it was not cashed.  I also am concerned because the number they are having me to call was a different number than the company number.  The number that I called was (888) 327-0001 and I was under the impression that this was a ligitimite numbr but when I called on the weekend It was naming a different company altogether and the voice mail was full.  Can you se what is going on for me please.  Am I being scammed?  Apparently tey cannot cash the checks because it is in the company's name.  I know they got the checks I had them sent thugh the post office.  The other address where they are having the checks and money ordrs sent to is:P.O. Box 6058, Los Angeles, CA  90060-0578.  Please help me!  I do not want to be scammed any more.  Please investigate this for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc/Los-Angeles-California-900060/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc-Checks-not-being-cashed-when-sent-changing-the-arranged-1050421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management, Inc