• Report: #1120626

Complaint Review: Midland Credit Management, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2015

• Reported By: Anonymous — Queen Creek Arizona
Midland Credit Management, Inc.
8875 Aero Dr., Ste 200 San Diego, California USA

Midland Credit Management, Inc. They are represented by Bursey and Associates San Diego California

*Author of original report: Report Update

*Author of original report: Midland Credit Management, Inc.

This is simply a continuation of the previous report I just filed. Midland Credit Management, is just as guilty of trying to rip me off as their lawyers. I tried to convince them, even the judge who ruled against me that this is not my debt! I refuse to pay a debt that is not mine! They already took more than $1,000.00 by garnishing my wages when I was working 2008-2009!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc/San-Diego-California-95123/Midland-Credit-Management-Inc-They-are-represented-by-Bursey-and-Associates-San-Diego-C-1120626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Credit Management, Inc.

Report Update

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Well, I just found out that Midland Credit Management and Bursey and Associates did indeed file the renewal of an old judgement against me on 1/21/14! Those lying idiots just don't know when to stop or get the message that I don't (do not, that is), owe them money! The debt is not mine! So as long as they continue to persist in this ridiculous matter, I will fight back and see that they don't get a penny from me! So shame on you, Bursey and Associates, and Midland Credit Management!!!!

Midland Credit Management, Inc.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I meant  to add a few more words to my report filed against these guys. That is that no matter what they do, they will not win because neither they nor their lawyers have any proof that this so-called debt is mine. They also should not be allowed to renew the judgement because it false!