Complaint Review: midland credit management

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Mike P — Bellerose New York United States of America
midland credit management
p.o. Box 60578 InternetLos Angeles, California United States of America

midland credit management MCM Fudged the date when the Account was first opened InternetLos Angeles, California

At first I couldn't figure out what Credit card this was from, since I haven't had a CC since 2004 and haven't Opened one since 2000.
Long story, Short. Had a bad accident in 2002, Lost my job, still made payments until 2004.
Anyway, i start getting these letters saying i owe x amount of dollars. Over the years i had to go to court and fight multiple CC companies and my Only income has been SSI. I won most, and the others ended up as Charge backs. I decide this year to run a Credit Report. and I see this one from midland credit management saying I opened this account in 2011 ?? I search my old records to match it up with past accounts and I see it is from an account from 2000 !! A Charged off account that has reached the New York State statute of limitations ( last payment was 2002 )
Now I'm going to File a Report to All 3 Credit bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/midland-credit-management/InternetLos-Angeles-California-90060/midland-credit-management-MCM-Fudged-the-date-when-the-Account-was-first-opened-InternetLo-852412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on midland credit management