Complaint Review: Midland Funding LLC

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: Lois — Roseville California
Midland Funding LLC
8875 Aero Dr Suite 200 San Diego, California USA

Midland Funding LLC Harassing phone calls for debt that TMobile claimed after I quit the service and was told differently prior to quitting San Diego California

Two and half years ago I quit TMobile after being told my bill was going to be a certain amount.  After I quit I received a bill that tripled the charges that I was told it would be prior to quitting.  I paid what I should have been charged and refused to be bullied to pay charges I shouldn't have been charged.  This fall sometime T Mobile sold the debt to Midland Funding LLC, a collections agency.  They have been harassing me with unidentified phone calls on my cell phone.  I changed my cell number and they found me again.  They put  a claim for the debt against my credit report, too.

Lois, Roseville, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-LLC/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Funding-LLC-Harassing-phone-calls-for-debt-that-TMobile-claimed-after-I-quit-the-1070760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding LLC