Complaint Review: Midland Funding - Midland Credit Management - First National Bank

• Submitted: Wed, August 15, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:APO New York
Midland Funding - Midland Credit Management - First National Bank
8875 Aero Drive, Suite 200 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Midland Funding Credit Management - First National Bank is saying I owe them money for a First National Credit card I never opened ripoff San Diego California

I pulled my credit report and I am showing a debt from First National Bank from 01/2005 and I never had a credit card with them. They have now sold off to Midland Funding and they are saying that I owe $725.00.

I called them and they said they have been sending me letters which I have never received. I asked for any records of this card I supposedly opened and contracts and they said they are unable to provide them. How can they collect money when they have no proof of debt?

I do not trust this company at all based on what I have read on her about them. I live overseas and would like to contact a lawyer in regards to this. Is there any specific lawfirm that handles the Midland funding issues?

I want this debt off my credit report and I dont know what steps to take.

Twobear211
APO, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-Midland-Credit-Management-First-National-Bank/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Funding-Credit-Management-First-National-Bank-is-saying-I-owe-them-money-for-a-F-267618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding - Midland Credit Management - First National Bank

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC