Complaint Review: Midland Funding NCC

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:Ridge New York
Midland Funding NCC
8875 Aero Dr San Diego, California U.S.A.

Midland Funding NCC filed judgement for non existing monies owed Ripoff San Diego California

A judgement was filed against me without my knowledge. Midland Funding Ncc (through a local attorneys office) filed a judgement and placed a hold on my savings account. I have never heard of this company before. I did not receive notice - they did not call or write me to try and claim any "so called" funds - and according to the judgement index number, they tried to serve me at a previous address. They were knowledgeable enough to locate my savings account, but apparently not knowledgeable enough to locate my address.........I find it amazing that a company can can get a judgement and put a hold on someones bank account without some type of notice............I repeat: I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS COMPANY AND I DO NOT OWE MONEY TO THEM.

Deborah
Ridge, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2007 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midland-Funding-NCC/San-Diego-California-92123/Midland-Funding-NCC-filed-judgement-for-non-existing-monies-owed-Ripoff-San-Diego-Californ-243995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midland Funding NCC