Complaint Review: midland mortgage

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: marie — nashville Indiana United States of America
midland mortgage
p.o box 268806 Internet United States of America

midland mortgage mid first bank foreclosure on my home , refusing to take payments or work with me . Internet

i went through a divorce about 2 years ago. i got behind on my payments because my income was less. midland mortgage company told me that they would do what they could do to help me save my home . i've been dealing with them for over 2 years trying to save my home . in 3 months they tell me that it is going in to a forecloser. they stopped taking my payments until they could get a program that would help me . iwent through sending them paper work after paper work for 2 years. they have a sheriffs sale set for febuary 14th @ 10;00 a.m of this year. you talk to so many people they do'nt know whats going on. they don't take the money out of the bank for 5 to 7 days later. they say they have not recevied my payments at all for the last 3 months . i  was told that if i could come up with 10,000 that im late on or the full amount that it would be out of forclosure. they say that i owe them 61,000 to pay the house off.i also went throught the 1 800 get hope and that did'nt help either . they say that i have more going out then i have coming in. im just trying to keep my home . they have not sent me any court papers for going into court. but the sale date papers was sent to me. i hope you can help me . marie nashville indiana.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/midland-mortgage/internet/midland-mortgage-mid-first-bank-foreclosure-on-my-home-refusing-to-take-payments-or-work-992784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on midland mortgage