Complaint Review: Midwest Auto Recycling

• Updated: Wed, October 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Chicago Illinois
Midwest Auto Recycling
235 Industrial Dr Hampshire, Illinois USA

Midwest Auto Recycling Dwanyne Ronczkowski (owner of the business)Amanda Sassino (registered agent of the business) ripping people off by selling them non working products then moving their business to get others Hampshire Illinois

*Author of original report: location

*General Comment: He moved his business to milwaukee

I purchased a used motor for my 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix back in june of last year and had it put it inimmediately because I needed my vehicle for work. After mechanic finished the job by dropping the engine into my vehicle they called me before they started the car up to show me the work was done properly. I got down there and saw that the work was done and decided to start the car to hear the motor run, as I did so the motor started knocking and everyone was looking like its not suppose to sound like that meaning they sold me a defected motor. I instantly called the place and let them hear my car over the phone and they just kept telling me someone would be out to replace it. I called everyday and sometimes I didnt get a answer and when I did they kept saying that they had no drivers available at the time and that they would be out the next day. They ended up causing me my job and having me behind on rent beacuse I had no job to make any money. Now the owner Dwayne Ronczkowski moved his business else where probably trying to rip others off so be aware of this company and this person name

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Auto-Recycling/Hampshire-Illinois-60140/Midwest-Auto-Recycling-Dwanyne-Ronczkowski-owner-of-the-businessAmanda-Sassino-registe-1093995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Auto Recycling

location

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Do you know the new name of the business and what part of Milwaukee??

#2 General Comment

He moved his business to milwaukee

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

He is in milwaukee now .I would call the police and locall news channels