Complaint Review: Midwest Auto Recycling

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Amber — Streamwood Illinois
Midwest Auto Recycling
950 Greenlee Ln Marengo, Illinois United States of America

Midwest Auto Recycling Dwayne Ronczkowski SCAMMER, STEALER, LIAR, FRAUD AND MORE!!!!! BE AWARE!!!! Marengo, Illinois

*General Comment: Midwest Recycling/Tri city llc /Dwayne Ronczkowski

He ripped me off just like the rest of you. On 03/01/2013 I had purchased an engine for my van. He sent out a bad engine, the second one was the wrong engine and I have been going back and fourth with phone calls and what not to get this handled and I am given excuse after excuse to why the new one wasnt sent out. Finally I had enough and did some research and came upon on these reports and my heart dropped. I am a 24 yr old mother of 3 and live check to check. Anyone who wants to bring this fu%*er down please feel free to contact me and we will win a lawsuit. (((email redacted))) I have plenty of evidence and the more people we get together the better.

Best regards,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Auto-Recycling/Marengo-Illinois-/Midwest-Auto-Recycling-Dwayne-Ronczkowski-SCAMMER-STEALER-LIAR-FRAUD-AND-MORE-BE-A-1043509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Auto Recycling

#1 General Comment

Midwest Recycling/Tri city llc /Dwayne Ronczkowski

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

DO not work for this guy either !!!!! I did some tree trimming and mowing at his new building he leased in wisconsin and only ended up with 300.00 out of 700.00 for labor owed and materials and gas added up to 165.00 for a total of 865.00. He will also refuses to sign any contracts for work . Address is 2431 n. 30th st Milwaukee wisconsin. He told me he was shutting down midwest recycling in ILL. and moving business to milwaukee under new name of Tri City LLC.He will tell you he owns the building and after research I found out he does not own it ,He is leasing it so u will not be able to put a lien on the property!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have more info on this guy but I hope this helps anyone wanting to do business with him (WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM YOU WILL GET SCREWED)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!