Complaint Review: Midwest Bottles

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dayton Tennessee
Midwest Bottles
18999 State Route 784 Garrison, Kentucky USA

Midwest Bottles 18999 State Route 784 Garrison, Ky. 41141 Phone 606-473-1056 or 866-436-6373 Price gouge the Customer by overcharging the shipping Garrison Kentucky

We run a small to medium size company Which does business with people around the US, so we are always on the lookout for better prices for product we need to run our business so we can keep our prices low for the customers. I started researching for some lotion & bodyspray bottles @ wholesale, thats when I come across Midwest Bottles & I proceeded to order a small order of 16 of thier 8 oz Cranberry Red 24-410 plastic bottles with the lotion pump. I always order a small amount to research how the bottles will hold up to our product standards & customer use, as I proceeded to checkout & estimated shipping costs for a total milage of 119 miles from there business to ours. I was stunned to see that it was going to cost USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days) was $10. [continued below]....

.....75 on thier site. I looked up USPS Zip Code to Zip Code for 2 pounds wich is more than what 16 8oz plastic bottles would actually weigh & it was $5.25. Plus they also refused to answer me when I asked what grade plastic the bottles are, considering some grade plastics are known to cause Birth Defects & in some cases Cancer & since we are a company that sells products that consist of health & beauty products we thrive on giving our customers the safest products around. Please Be Aware of any product that a Company will not disclose the grade of material used.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Bottles/Garrison-Kentucky-41141/Midwest-Bottles-18999-State-Route-784-Garrison-Ky-41141-Phone-606-473-1056-or-866-436--1125818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Bottles