Complaint Review: midwest center for stress and anxiety

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: buyer beware — la jolla California
midwest center for stress and anxiety
7850 Ruffner Ave, Van Nuys, ca 91460 van nuys, California USA

midwest center for stress and anxiety They Lie and send you products that you can't return! van nuys California

Don't buy the program. i called off a radio ad that sounded interesting for self help tapes for anxiety. The phone agent kept pitching products which i declined. I made it clear I wanted only the program tapes and CD's- no products and I didn't want to have to "Cancel " anything. She kept asking me over and over and finally I got upset and stated clearly that I only wanted the Program tapes and dvd's. I then recieved them with a box of some type of suppliment which I ignored because I figured it was a sample. Then a few weeks later I got a box of more suppliments and when I called I was told that I didn't cancel them so I was stuck paying for them and if i stopped my credit card I would have it go against my credit and to collections! That I had to have confrimed the order because they always state it clearly. NOW I have anxiety- she was abusive and couldnt care less- A completely attitude toward what now that i read the interent seems to be a common probelm with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/midwest-center-for-stress-and-anxiety/van-nuys-California-91406/midwest-center-for-stress-and-anxiety-They-Lie-and-send-you-products-that-you-cant-retu-1050964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on midwest center for stress and anxiety