Complaint Review: Midwest Center for Stress

• Reported By: Cyndi — Yantis Texas United States of America
Midwest Center for Stress
PO Box 205 Oak Harbor, Ohio United States of America

Midwest Center for Stress (rip off - not relief) Oak Harbor, Ohio

My boyfriend requested the 30 day "free" trial. When we received this and realized that this was just pre-packaged supplemental vitamins that we could easily get over the counter or at any health food store we decided to return it and called to notify the company that we would be returning their product ( With in the 30 day time frame).

The following month a 60.00 charge was billed to my account. My boyfriend contacted the CSR at this company only to be told that he would have to write a letter stating that he did not wish to have this product. They were very rude and unhelpful by stated that he must not really be looking for help if he is wanting to return this amazing product. He told them it was just too expensive for something we could get at a health food store. We wrote the letter and sent it to the specified company. In the letter we stated that we had already sent back the product.

The money was never put back into my account. The following month, another 60.00 charge was posted to my account. This time I called. I let them know that they are taking money out of my account every month for a service that we returned and no longer want. The rep stated that they never received the product back. I had already read several instances of this on this website with this company. I asked to speak to the supervisor. She was of no help. She stated that they could lower the cost of the product but that we should have notified them that we did not want this product before the 30 day trial was up.

I told her that we did exactly that and she stated that this is not in our account notes and they never received the product back or received any calls from us. She stated that this deduction was pre authorized by my boyfriend. I proceeded to tell her that I did not authorize this money to come out of my account and that my boyfried is not on my account as we have seperate accounts so he should not be able to pre authorize anything. I let her know that I would be changing my account. She stated that I do not know how to follow policy and that the account will just go to collections. I told her that we followed the policy by returning the product as well as making the phone calls with in the 30 day time frame!

Midwest Center for Stress is a joke, although they are very good at causing the stress they are trying to relieve. Stay away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2011 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Center-for-Stress/Oak-Harbor-Ohio-43449/Midwest-Center-for-Stress-rip-off-not-relief-Oak-Harbor-Ohio-687911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Center for Stress