Cried

• Reported By: MI Truck Driver — Niles Michigan
Midwest Logistics/Medlen Trucking
114 south Laffayette North Liberty, Indiana USA

Midwest Logistics/Medlen Trucking Petty and Broke Company North Liberty Indiana

I moved over to their company in 1997 and was promised the world. I already had a medical card so only needed a drug test. I took the drug test then later on when I quit. They took my whole check. When I called and asked why. The response was for a physical, medical card and drug test. They never paid for my physical, or medical card. Only a drug test. They also charged me for a phone bill when their phones werent able to dial out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-LogisticsMedlen-Trucking/North-Liberty-Indiana-46554/Midwest-LogisticsMedlen-Trucking-Petty-and-Broke-Company-North-Liberty-Indiana-1094713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Logistics/Medlen Trucking