Complaint Review: mike J anderson

• Updated: Sat, April 26, 2014

• Reported By: marshafgr — perth amboy New Jersey
mike J anderson
Internet USA

mike J anderson State Attorney office send me a letter for my arrest on a letter which is not from the state Amenia, New York Internet

*Consumer Comment: Ignore him

I am being threaten by this man to arrest me if I do not make arrangement with him to pay for something i do not know anything about.  i tried calling him but he hung up on me so i do not know what to do with this.  i need help in this situation.  please contact me as soon as possible.  I know that he can not be with the state department because the arrest paper seem done on a computer.  Please tell me what I have to do to get this guy off my back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mike-J-anderson/internet/mike-J-anderson-State-Attorney-office-send-me-a-letter-for-my-arrest-on-a-letter-which-is-1141896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mike J anderson

Ignore him

AUTHOR: bottom_line - ()

This is a scam. Ignore him and he will move onto the next victim.