Complaint Review: Mike Anderson NY state attorney

• Phone: 646-503-1321
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Mike Anderson NY state attorney Rip off and theatning email Amenia New York

Mike Anderson state attourney's office in NY sent me an e-mail stating I may be arrested and my home and job will suffer for a loan I had taken out online that was never paid. I never took out a loan online and I live in florida.I have been getting calls from different people at least once a month telling me I am going to jail and they are coming to arrest me but yet they can't tell me what county?

They state they will come arrest me at my home or work and I must pay right away. This is really stressing me out because I am an honest person and work very hard and jerks like this try to make people's life miserable and disruptive.I leased a car in October and after that? all this phone calls started coming in and the sad part is that they have all my information. thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2014 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Anderson-NY-state-attorney/Amenia-New-York-12501/Mike-Anderson-NY-state-attorney-Rip-off-and-theatning-email-Amenia-New-York-1128112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Anderson NY state attorney