Complaint Review: mike carlson motor co

• Submitted: Fri, July 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: johnny — kennedale Texas
mike carlson motor co
8000 w. freeway fort worth, Texas USA

mike carlson motor co repaired truck transmission and over charged me and stoled the floor mats out of car. fort worth Texas

In December I had my 2003 trailblazer serviced due to transmission problems. In June I had the same problem, I had to have truck towed to service center where they keeped my truck for 2 weeks.

Once I got the truck back still having issues with the trans. and to no avail will they work with me in anyway to repair the problems.

Also on inspection of my truck the floor mats were stolen as well as tools and change out of my console, when I roported it to the service manager he told me I needed to replace them at my cost. This is theft no matter how you look at it. I have reported them to berrer bussiness commission and no here.

Do not trust them with your service work and they will over charge for everything and the warranty they offer is worthless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mike-carlson-motor-co/fort-worth-Texas-76108/mike-carlson-motor-co-repaired-truck-transmission-and-over-charged-me-and-stoled-the-floo-1070282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mike carlson motor co