• Report: #1119667

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: kalajuco — St George Utah
Mike Ferry Organizational
7220 Cimarron Rd Las vegas, Nevada USA

Mike Ferry Organizational Watch what you sign with this Company Las vegas Nevada

This Company changed the program in the middle of my contract and exoected me to agree to the new contract w/o my consent. Also, there were 25-30 Realtors using the same scripts as they taught me-so when I was told by several potential clients that they had already heard the same exact words out of 5 other agents this morning, it was embarrassing. Do you think they will refund or not make you pay for whole contract, even if you are disassified, you are wrong. Also, me and my partner had no coach for several weeks, and they expected me to pay while they were assigning another coach. I have w another coaching program and have been very happy w the other company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Ferry-Organizational/Las-vegas-Nevada-84770/Mike-Ferry-Organizational-Watch-what-you-sign-with-this-Company-Las-vegas-Nevada-1119667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Ferry Organizational