searching

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: LSparks3 — Saint Joseph Michigan
Mike J. Anderson State Attorney Office, California
Los Angeles, California USA

Mike J. Anderson State Attorney Office, California Roger Clarkemail address rc26053@gmail.com I received an email from a Person by the name of Roger Clark. Claiming to represent Mike J. Anderson, State Attorney Office of Los Angeles, CA. The email came with a j-peg attachment that read Warrent for your arrest has been authorized and if you do not respond within 48 hours, the action to seek your arrest will be initiated. For the charges below. Violation of National Banking laws, Check Fraud, intention to defraud a bank. They have also found a way to call my cell phone with threats to contact my employer and will not stop until I am arrested and place behind bars. Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Do this

*Author of original report: Re: change the category for my report

I recieved an email a few days ago, from an individual by the name of Roger Clark, claiming to represent the office of Mike J. Anderson, State Attorney Office, Los Angeles, CA  90013.  Roger Clarks email address is as follows:  rc26053@gmail.com    The attachment was blocked from my home internet security program. But, I opened the attachment anyway to view the content.

The attachment was some strange looking fake document that stated a Warrent for my arrest has been issued.

I have also been recieved threats to contact my employer and I have only 48 hours to contact them at this phone number listed for the State Attorney Office- 818-584-7902.

I have not committed any crime, or am I guilty of bank or check fraud. I am tired of being harassed by whoever these people are.  Can anyone else please tell me if they have recieved these same type of threats. [continued below]....

.....  The document I recieved will not allow me to copy and paste it in to the body of this email.  But, is identical to one another person who posted the same type of complaint similar to mine, only the phone numbers were different.

These scams need to be stopped.  How can we stop this illegal and fraudulent harassment?  Anyone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-J-Anderson-State-Attorney-Office-California/Los-Angeles-California-90013/Mike-J-Anderson-State-Attorney-Office-California-Roger-Clarkemail-address-rc26053gmai-1136556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike J. Anderson State Attorney Office, California

Do this

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Just place these emails to forward to your junk email box.  I get this all the time and I have just deleted them.  These scammers are just that = scammers. They cannot be stopped because they are in India or another overseas country.

Re: change the category for my report

AUTHOR: LSparks3 - ()

I need to change the category of my complaint to Internet and Attorney General office