Complaint Review: Mike J. Anderson

• Reported By: Fed Up — Mount Vernon Kentucky
Mike J. Anderson
Abingdon, Illinois USA

Mike J. Anderson State Attorneys Office Arrest Warrant Abingdon Illinois

I just received a email saying, "FINAL NOTIFICATION This is to inform you that we have received, a PENDING law ACTION against your name and your Social Security Number. The time is NOW; reason being it is a VERY SENSITIVE MATTER. This is the last NOTIFICATION you will receive in regards to this. Pending DOCKET number is, ************. In order to get additional information in regards to this matter you MUST call within 6 hours of receipt of this e-mail message. Should you ignore this communique, we WILL advice our CLIENT to PROCEED further with the LEGAL ACTION AGAINST you.

Sincerely, Mike J. Anderson (309) 832-0136 State Attorney's Office Abingdon,IL, United States-61410" Well, I have NEVER got a loan that I have NOT paid back (last one being back SEVERAL years ago) and sure haven't got a loan out of the state I live in nor have I even been to Illinois. I called the number given and it rung several times then a foreign man picks up that can barely even speak any

English plus I even heard numerous of people in the background talking and phones ringing I asked them for a copy of the loan, my signature that they're suppose "to have", and a copy of all of the records they have so I can look at it. He said he wasn't able to do that nor does he have any of the records. He only has a "arrest warrant" and was just trying to solve it without me going to jail. This is crazy, I don't know what he is talking about and I'm getting REALLY sick of this! I'm ready to take action and stop the harassing messages and threats!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-J-Anderson/Abingdon-Illinois-61410/Mike-J-Anderson-State-Attorneys-Office-Arrest-Warrant-Abingdon-Illinois-1124784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike J. Anderson