Complaint Review: Mike Lindsey of Waterford Works

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Helen Ann — Waterford Works New Jersey
Mike Lindsey of Waterford Works
Waterford Works, New Jersey USA

Mike Lindsey of Waterford Works Scam Artist, Thief, Dishonest, Morally Corrupt Waterford Works New Jersey

I'm writing this report because my husband and I had the wool pulled over our eyes by our Neighbor.  He did work on our home last summer 2012.  He did a good job, so we helped him out by giving his name to our friends that needed home improvements done.

It came time to renovate our out door patio. We needed to get rid of a hottub (worth $2500.00). We decided to use a bartering system with Mike Lindsey of Waterford Works.  So we traded the hottub for work that needed to be done around our home.  He came and took our hottub and said he would call when he could do the work.

WELL! YOU guest it.  He never called! We have texted him over 10 times asking when he will be available, and no texts were ever returned.  So I went to his house to confront him.  And of course he gave me all types of exuses.  He said he would be over this past sunday...or the beginning of the week....Still hasn't showed.  I was recently told that he is a thief and will take things and never repay. Well, I guess we are partly to blame because we trusted him and did not have a signed agreement. I guess lessoned learned on our part. I hope everytime he sits in the hottub or passes our home he remembers what he did to us.  He will get his I'm sure. Thanks For Nothing Mike! You are a morally corrupt person with no integrity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Lindsey-of-Waterford-Works/Waterford-Works-New-Jersey-08089/Mike-Lindsey-of-Waterford-Works-Scam-Artist-Thief-Dishonest-Morally-Corrupt-Waterford-1070900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Lindsey of Waterford Works