Complaint Review: Mike Rios

• Reported By: theubercuber — miami Florida
Mike Rios
phoenix, Arizona USA

Mike Rios of Midway Nissan Chop Shop phoenix Arizona

I took my car in to Midway Nissan to have the mirror assemby replaced. The mirror was intact, so I kept it as a spare. Mike Rios asked to see it after I told him this, and I showed it to him and left it in the car. After leaving and paying for the service, I discovered the mirror was gone! He admitted to stealing it. I was very surprised such a thing could happen at what looked like an otherwise nice dealership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Rios/phoenix-Arizona-85023/Mike-Rios-of-Midway-Nissan-Chop-Shop-phoenix-Arizona-1113543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Rios