Complaint Review: Mike Warren judgement and Liens course $1019. with S@H

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Puyallup Washington
Mike Warren judgement and Liens course $1019. with S@H
4415 Northpark Dr. #209 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Mike Warren judgement and Liens course $1019. with S@H They offered a 30 day refund which I opted for and asked for a confirmation email. They sent me the email but did not refund the $. After many attempts I finally had to offer up evidence to my bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

I was given 30 days refund for the Judgement and Lien RE course.  I was in compliance and asked them to confirm the refund with an email and they did.  However the refund was not processed so I emailed and called several times wherein they said they would take care of it but  finally they just ignored my emails and phone calls.  I finally had to dispute it through Visa and fortunately won the case and got the refund.

This was for a total of $1019.00 with s and h.  In the process the course was mailed to me but when I asked for the refund they directed me to just give it to the Post office unopened marked refused which I did.  the post office does not give a tracking # for a refused package, but I would advise anyone to insist on some type of verification because they said they did not receive it.  Also save every email to offer up as evidence if you have to dispute it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-Warren-judgement-and-Liens-course-1019-with-SH/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/Mike-Warren-judgement-and-Liens-course-1019-with-SH-They-offered-a-30-day-refund-which-1036235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Warren judgement and Liens course $1019. with S@H