Complaint Review: mikes auto

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: tiffany warner — west palm beach Florida
mikes auto
8000 dixie highway west palm beach, Florida USA

mikes auto Mikes auto took my money for parts and never put on the parts west palm beach Florida

I put money down on a 2004 Chrysler Sebring limited edition, through a guy named oscar who works for Mike's auto. I was noticing my temperature gage on my car so i got concerned and called mikes auto where i spoke with mike he sent me to his mechanic on his lot.i gave the guy 300 dollars to change my waterpump and anything else that would cause my car to overheat.the guy bought a thermostat instead of a water pump like i asked, he even lied to me through text messages about buying the waterpump a few hours lager he told me my car was ready.i picked up my car thinking everything was ok proceeded to pick up my 3 month old child my car overheated so i called mikes auto again.i went to mikes auto and asked for proof of purchasing a waterpump. The only receipt they could give me was the thermostat and a waterpump receipt from an unknown vehicle dated the day after i already picked up my car the first time.they refuse to fix my car or repfund my money,they are very inconsiderate of how business is handled. I would never get a car from them. After making my car payments 1 month ahead every month i have no choice but to give the car to the financial company that deals with mikes auto. I believe that if my waterpump was changed my car would have been ok to drive instead i have to result back to my truck.dont trust mikes auto, bad business, they are all snakes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mikes-auto/west-palm-beach-Florida-33405/mikes-auto-Mikes-auto-took-my-money-for-parts-and-never-put-on-the-parts-west-palm-beach-1111802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mikes auto