Complaint Review: Mikes Screen Service

7980 Sycamore Dr. New Port Richey, Florida USA
  • Phone: 727-849-4640
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Mikes Screen Service / Mike Welker My screen was ripped very bad so I needed to get it fixed right away. A squirell came into my screen roon and that is why I needed it right away. I asked the man that came to please hold the check for one day. He ran to the bank so fast and I got a nice $35.00 charge for overdraft. New Port Richey Florida

I had a critter come into my patio and I had a ripped screen. I needed to get it fixed right away. I asked the guy that came to please hold my check for one day. I even put the correct date on the check. Imagine my disappointment when I check my bank account and saw that the check was cashed. Therefore I got a $35.00 charge. I am so mad right now. I will never do business with them again.

Carol

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mikes-Screen-Service/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34654/Mikes-Screen-Service-Mike-Welker-My-screen-was-ripped-very-bad-so-I-needed-to-get-it-fi-1055719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mikes Screen Service