Complaint Review: milanoo

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: kesha — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
da yang road #11 bao an district Internet China

milanoo not whats on the webpage, false advertisement shenzhen, China

I ordered a cocktail dress from this website for my daughter's wedding, I paid to have the shipment expedited and I did receive it until a month later, after continuous emails. When the dress finally arrived it was nothing like the dress on the website, so I emailed the customer service and expressed my concerns they responded back by telling me to email them pictures and tell them the problem with the dress, so I did just that.

The dress was nothing like what I saw on the website, it was not a size 6 and it had a bunch of pinholes in it. So they email me a form to download so I could return the dress, I download the form and called Fedex to find out how much it cost to have it shipped back, and they told me it was over $80, which was what I paid for for the dress.

So I emailed them back and told them that I can't afford to ship this dress back and that they should pay to have it ship back and they said no. Now I'm stuck with a dress and its nothing I could do with it. They won't refund my money back unless its shipped back, which I still lose almost $90 to return a dress. This dress looks like it cost every bit of $1 t make. All I want is my money back, the could have the dress, if they are paying fo the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/milanoo/internet/milanoo-not-whats-on-the-webpage-false-advertisement-shenzhen-China-876606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on milanoo