Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company Laura

• Updated: Sat, June 01, 2013

• Reported By: DrewG — Appleton Wisconsin
Milford Spice Company Laura
4844 Old Plank Rd Milford, Michigan USA

Milford Spice Company Laura They are criminals and should not be trusted. Milford Michigan

They are criminals and should not be trusted. (had no choice but to give one star)

I decided to purchase from this company during the groupon sale they had Last year in March, and then subsequently placed my order on 3/26/2012. (yes you read the date correctly) Over a year ago. I spend 54.57 on my total order this was above and beyond the groupon amount. They never shipped me anything not one spice. I don't know what you would call this other than theft. Laura took my money just fine and then never sent me my order. They are criminals and should not be trusted.

Order # AB- 3411

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company-Laura/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-Laura-They-are-criminals-and-should-not-be-trusted-Milford-Michi-1055541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company Laura