Complaint Review: Milinex Power Storm Vacuum - IGIA.com - Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - IGIA Wind Storm Vacuum

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Quakertown Pennsylvania
4540 Worth Street Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Milinex Power Storm Vacuum -IGIA.com - Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - IGIA Wind Storm Vacuum ripoff Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: To all our Millinex Customers

I ordered the Milinex Power Storm Vacuum off the Milinex web site, on 11-25-05, payment was withdrawn from my checking account on 11-30-05, that company was IGIA.com that received my payment, of 153.35.

After waiting the 6wks that the web site said it takes to receive your order. I sent the Milinex company an email on 1-17-06, that email was sent back to me undeliverable. After some research, I found the company that received my payment, I sent them 3 emails, one week apart, none were responed to.

I did try to contact both companies by phone, was left on hold for over 45mins each time, never was able to speak with any one in their customer service dept.

I did file a complaint with the Better Business in LA, the company that responed to my complaint, was, the Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Company, they posted an initial response on 2-15-06, stating that a refund would be posted to my account shortly, I then posted another complaint on 3-17-06, since I never did receive my refund. The Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum Company made a final respone on 3-20-06, stating only that a refund would be posted shortly.

Today is 3-28-06, still have not received my promised refund.

Suzanne
Quakertown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milinex-Power-Storm-Vacuum-IGIAcom-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-IGIA-Wind-Storm-Vacuum/Los-Angeles-California-90063/Milinex-Power-Storm-Vacuum-IGIAcom-Singer-Lazer-Storm-Vacuum-IGIA-Wind-Storm-Vacuum-183811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milinex Power Storm Vacuum - IGIA.com - Singer Lazer Storm Vacuum - IGIA Wind Storm Vacuum

To all our Millinex Customers

AUTHOR: Yevgeniy - (U.S.A.)

Millinex

521 5th avenue, 20th floor, New York, N.Y. 10175

April 10, 2006

To all our Millinex Customers:

We are happy to announce that we have expanded our customer service department.

In our continued efforts to meet our customer needs, we have added additional customer service lines for both eastern and pacific standard time zones.

Our company ships thousands of packages a month directly to customers and retail stores, and we would like to keep each of our individual customers happy and satisfied.

We recommend for those of you who have inquiries and want an immediate response, to e-mail us at customercare@stormvac.com, your e-mail will be answered in detail within 24 hours.

For Customer Service Assistance: