Complaint Review: millburn financial

Ardmore Pa , Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 1-866-383-1652
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

millburn financial Randy Hearn I was to get a loan os 5000.00.I faxed copies of my liscense and checking account numbers. thenafter that Randy told me I needed to come up with 3 loan payments of 161.34. I came up with the money and it had to be western unioned in the amount of 524.00 to ontario canada to richard Simmons and the money would be my account in 3-to 6 hours. It was not! so I called and got someone else on the phone and she said I had to have an insurance policy and I had to come up with another 750.00. I told them to send back my 524.00 dollars and they said it would take 10 to 20 days. I have tryed to call and the number is always busy! I should have known it was a scam and I will prpbably never see that money again!.new york . sent money to ontario canada pa.

*General Comment: FBI Referral

I was notified that I qualified for a loan of $5000.00. I called and talked to Randy Hearn. I had to fax a copy of my liscense and  and my info about my checking account. Then he told me my payments would be 161.34 a month for 3 years. Then he said I had to read the contract. He e-mailed it to me. I caaled back he said I had to come up with 484.00 , which was 3 payments.then it had to be western unioned to richard Simmons in Ontario Canada.It cost 40.00 to send it. the money was supposed to be in my account in 3 to 6 hours but it was not.  So I called and then a woman said In had to come up with 750 more dollars for an insurance policy. She said to western union it to another name in ontario Canada.  I told her I didnt want the loan and to send me back my money. She said it take 10 to 20 days. I call but the line is always busy. I should have known it was a scam!I will probably never see that money again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/millburn-financial/Select-StateProvince/millburn-financial-Randy-Hearn-I-was-to-get-a-loan-os-500000I-faxed-copies-of-my-liscen-1097448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on millburn financial

#1 General Comment

FBI Referral

AUTHOR: East of Eden - ()

I got scammed and it seems others did as well. We all were skeptical and went against our better judgement. I've forwarded them to the FBI so I think that since they see we're really after them they think shutting down the website and phone will work. I think they may be working out of Panama or Romania. The FBI is better at this cyber stuff so I pray that they can help us all. I can't believe so many are out there to take from us.