Jim

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:McKinney Texas
Millenium Motor Cars Of Plano Texas
4422 W Plano Pkwy Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Millenium Motor Cars Of Plano Texas Is A Complete Rip Off Millenium motors does not care about customer service I purchased a 2005 Jaguar XK8 that had only 24,000 miles on it. It still had factory warranty, and I also took the extended warranty, dent protection, and lowjack. The finance person told me that the dent protection would have them 'come to my home or office and fix any dents or dings'. That convenience struck me as well worth the money. Plano, TX 75093-5608Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Send Your Ripoffreport To All News Stations In The Rebuttal Section Of The Richmond Toyota Story On This Site, Type In Toyota!

When I tried to used the dent protection the service I called told me they did NOT come to my house or office but rather had someone local call me and I would take my car in to them. Then I could not get that service to even return my calls. They never had a local person call me back to schedule a repair or even to evaluate the car.

When I consulted the service department at Millenium they told me my dent would not be covered any way so I took the car to the service center they recomended and had to spend over $900. I tried for days to get someone to address my complaint about the dent service. I averaged three calls a day to the service department, sales manager, and finance manager. They NEVER returned my calls. IF I was lucky enouth to call and actually reach them, then I got promises that they would 'look into it' but then they never did anything and never called me. Finally I got through (after calling every single hour for an entire day) to the finance manager who told me they 'could not refund' the dent repair program...but that he would 'see what he could do and call me back'. Of course he never called me back. So the dent repair service they sold me was NOT what they claimed, and is in fact worthless, and they refuse to do anything about it...in fact they refuse to even return my calls.

Chuck
McKinney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millenium-Motor-Cars-Of-Plano-Texas/Plano-Texas-75093-5608/Millenium-Motor-Cars-Of-Plano-Texas-Is-A-Complete-Rip-Off-Millenium-motors-does-not-care-a-272989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millenium Motor Cars Of Plano Texas

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Expose that Dealer to all the News Stations that are listed in the Rebuttal area of the 'Richmond Toyota' story under TOYOTA! Make sure to read the SLUDGE POEM that I wrote too! Guess what? The CEO of Toyota quit yesterday! What a COINCIDENCE!!

Write a letter, you'll feel better!