Complaint Review: Millenium Towne Center Apartments

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: fedup1 — irvine California
Millenium Towne Center Apartments
6810 jefferson hwy pittsford , New York USA

Millenium Towne Center Apartments Morgan Management TNP Morgan L.L.C. Placed charges on my account after I moved out reported to a collection agency and ruined my credit pittsford New York

Morgan Management is the manager of the Millenium Towne Center in Baton Rouge Louisiana. In my opinion you should not move there.  Afyer I left  when my lease was over they placed charges on my account for cleaning etc. When I did not get the bill they took my deposit and reported the account to a collection agency. I tried to pay the account and they basically ruined my credit after I was a tenant who paid every month. I tried to call the so called property manager Amy who was no help. Then I went over her to the corporate office in pittsford NY where a very rude mean and miserable lady named Stacy in accounting dismissed me. I tried to send a letter to Robert C. Morgan the developer and he ignored me. I feel these people only care about money and building properties. But I feel they care less about the tenants who pay their bills.  They had to try to squeeze that extra $150 dollars at the end of the lease which I feel was not a reasonable charge. And they put this on my credit report after I explained it stopped me from buying a home at the time. Shame on them and watch your credit after you move from there or these vultures will get you. Thank God I was able to repair my credit over time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millenium-Towne-Center-Apartments/pittsford-New-York-14534/Millenium-Towne-Center-Apartments-Morgan-Management-TNP-Morgan-LLC-Placed-charges-on-1128618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millenium Towne Center Apartments