Complaint Review: millenium travel and promotions

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Hoosier_Man — Noblesville Indiana
millenium travel and promotions
424 luna bella lane unit 115 New Smyrna Beach, Florida USA

millenium travel and promotions "Free roundtrip airfare and 8 day cruise" new smyrna beach Florida

I won't go into the gory details (there are many), but my story is essentially a duplicate of others.  What I was finally "awarded" was free round-trip airfare to Orlando and a free cruise out of Miami.  What's more is the dates didn't line up.  We were "awarded" the cruise which departed several days BEFORE the air travel.  So ultimately, we could pick the "free" cruise or the "free" airfare but not both due to the dates, unless we paid for our own airfare to Miami, or just took the airfare for a 4 day trip in Orlando, this was a complete non-starter.

We started this debacle in July of 2012 and finally it is over in May 2013. I will report somehow on whatever monies are returned as a refund.

My advice to anyone & everyone is to avoid this company at all costs.  It is a pure scam, and you will be very, very unsatisfied.

Don't believe me - check the BBB (Better Business Bureau).  Their grade - why, it's an F, of course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/millenium-travel-and-promotions/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-46062/millenium-travel-and-promotions-Free-roundtrip-airfare-and-8-day-cruise-new-smyrna-bea-1047385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on millenium travel and promotions