Complaint Review: Millennium Travel & Promotions, inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: JIll — Skaneateles New York
Millennium Travel & Promotions, inc.
424 Luna Bella Lane Unit 115 New Smyrna, Florida USA

Millennium Travel & Promotions, inc. Deceptive, high pressue, scam, a total rip-off! You have to be a circus preformer to know how to get through the hoops they require to get your"Freebee's"...Almost impossible to get if you are a normal person. How many of us know our years schedule ahead of time and can plan three different times and locations that may or may not be accepted? Stay very far away from these people! New Smyrna Florida

*General Comment: Love

This oraganization should be ashamed of themselves. It was the biggest rip-off scam I have ever been through. High pressure and very deceitful organization.

They don't just hand you travel vouchers and entertainment and food vouchers, you have to go through a million hoops that are difficult to negociate for any normal person, dictating that you give them three destinations of which they do not guarantee any and dates that must be 45 days apart, but they make you think you just have to get your request in 45 days before you want to go.

Who knows their years schedule ahead of time like that or are that flexible. They ask you three possible dates you want to go but never ask when you want to return??? JUst take my word for it, don't fall for anything they tell you. The Presentation was HIGH HIGH pressure, they wouldn't let you go when you said politely you were not interested in what they had to offer, just stay away, that is all I have to say.

I will tell everyone I know how deceitful they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-Promotions-inc/New-Smyrna-Florida-32168/Millennium-Travel-Promotions-inc-Deceptive-high-pressue-scam-a-total-rip-off-You-1162790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel & Promotions, inc.

#1 General Comment

Love

AUTHOR: Susann and Todd - ()

So I saw all the complaints but still mailed in the form for the air and hotel. I ended up actually traveling in August. I called when I had questions and I was helped when it came to picking dates. I was actually told 2 months before my last date how much the taxes and fees were. My husband and I ended up saving about $350.00 going with Millennium Travel and Promotions, so we did it. I also got a dinner certificate and we saw a show so were getting reimbursed for. Sorry you didnt like it. But its sad everyone goes out of there way when their angry :( What has this world come to. I'm happy and happy to write it!