Complaint Review: Millennium Travel

Millennium Travel
424 Luna Bella Lane Unit 115 New Smyrna Beach, Florida USA

Millennium Travel Scam connected to American Airlines New Smyrna Beach Florida

*General Comment: ???

My husband and I received a postcard saying we had won a free trip on American Airlines.  We went and listened to the sales pitch and took home our promised voucher.  After completing everything that we thought was required we realized that about a month later we still hadn't heard back from Millennium Travel.  I called them and found that because we had made one mistake we wouldn't be receiving the free airfare on American Airlines and we wouldn't be getting the hotel.  They (Brenda in Customer Service for Millennium Travel) said that we had been mailed a check and that she would have to cancel that and mail us a new one.  It has been about another month since I spoke to her and so I called again today and guess what I had the pleasure of speaking to Brenda again! I asked to speak to her manager.  Christy, the manager, answers and says that the accounts will cut a check tomorrow and put it in the mail and I should receive it in a few days.  All I know is that I absolutley don't believe them and feel that they are a scam.  I think they make their money by holding onto everyones money and denying us the trip that we were promised.  I don't think they ever sent the money the first time I think they wait to have someone complain.  I will be writing to the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau if I don't receive the money in 2-3 days.  Do NOT trust companies like this is my recommendation to everyone.  Do not trust any of these timeshare companies or travel companies that ask you sit and listen to the pitch, they will do and say anything to get you to sign up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32168/Millennium-Travel-Scam-connected-to-American-Airlines-New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-1058258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel

#1 General Comment

???

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Ok so since your post card says you get this then it must be true. You do realize that NOTHING is free. Ok maybe sunlight and air but thats about it. You sat in a presentation and expect roughly $1000-2000 in FREE product or services. No wonder you got that post card. You have to be brain damaged to believe you will recieve ANYTHING!!! They "entice" you with that offer but unless you purchases thier product that you were pitched then you wont see anything. Even if you do purchase thier product, they will drag thier feet.

First, stop expecting that you are going to get anything. Second, cut your looses, if any except for a couple of hours of time, AND RUN!!! Dont look back!!!!

Consider yourself lucky to get away without being ACYUALLY scammed. You should take it that there was a mistake in the form and move beyond it.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC