Complaint Review: Miller motte technical college

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Katie — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
Miller motte technical college
8085 rivers ave charleston south carolina 29406 Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Miller motte technical college Miller motte technical....changing futures changing lives....negatively Fayetteville, North Carolina

So when I first enrolled at Miller motte it would have been for cosmetology. When I went to tour the school I was just taking it as an option, before I knew it I was enrolled. I ended up having to switch programs. Since I did so, my financial aid information has been lost twice, I have been at this scho for almost two years and now I find out I can't transfer my credits. So all of this work and money for nothing. The instructors are impossible to get in touch with, and when you get in touch with them, no one ever wants to try to help. It's ridiculous. I wish I had never enrolled here. I have had a few great teachers, but the school is so lousy, all the decent instructors are gone. And their online instructors are just as bad. The equipment hardly works, and the equipment used for medical purposes like tubes for drawing blood, are outdated. It's really discouraging, I need to transfer credits, and now I have to start all over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-motte-technical-college/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-/Miller-motte-technical-college-Miller-motte-technicalchanging-futures-changing-lives-808476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller motte technical college