Complaint Review: MILLER, PITT & ASSOCIATES

• Reported By: Anonymous2 — San Antonio Texas
MILLER, PITT & ASSOCIATES
5602 Brazos Springs Dr. Sugar Land, Texas USA

MILLER, PITT & ASSOCIATES SCAM/CON ARTIST Sugar Land Texas

I was contacted by "Allen Pitt" (David Allen Pitt) who is running a small operation collection agency, Miller Pitt & Associates out of a house/residence in Sugar Land, Texas according to the address when I looked it up. By the lack of his knowledge/intelligence in just how he spoke on the phone I knew right away it must have been a solicitation call.

David, or "Allen", claimed he was handling a case for a client and noticed I had filed a lien on the same property as well. In fact, he like most collection agencies just look up liens and try to get business by acting like they have a case pending already and they have attorneys and/or private investigators involved etc when really it is all a line of b.s.!

What Mr. David Pitt did not realize when he contacted me is that I had already resolved my issue pertaining to the lien I had filed a while back and naturally I was completely aware of what was going on with that particular job as I was the ONLY person who had done work there. Not to mention, the work was done for my brother in-law. I played along with Mr. Pitt's call to see what he would say and from there I discovered just how much of a hill-billy moron this guy was.

First of all, he is extremely unproffesional and has a tendency to not only stutter but say "uhhh" and "umm" after every other word that comes out of his mouth. He sounds like he has been raised in the back woods of North Carolina or perhaps a family member of the hillbillys on the movie "The Deliverance".

Secondly, he made up all this b.s. about having other clients that did work on the same property as I had (my brother in-laws) etc and have not yet got paid hence why his Firm was involved. Like I said, B.S.!! No one ever did any work at my in-laws accept for me wich my in-law can validate as truth as well.

Lastly, Mr. Pitt will come off as an attorney when he contacts you. FALSE!! He is a nobody just trying to work as a salesman/collection agent. As I did a little bit of research on him after receiving his phone call I found out some very interesting facts about Mr. David Allen Pitt.

David Allen Pitt has an extensive criminal record from small misdemeanor cases all the way to multiple Felony charges. He has served multiple prison sentences in the state of texas as well as multiple County jail stents. His charges range from Burglary conviction to Assault convictions to back child support. His array of charges also extend from Florida to Texas.

BEWARE OF THIS CONVICT CON ARTIST!!! BEWARE OF MILLER, PITT & ASSOCIATES!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MILLER-PITT-ASSOCIATES/Sugar-Land-Texas-77479/MILLER-PITT-ASSOCIATES-SCAMCON-ARTIST-Sugar-Land-Texas-1048150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MILLER, PITT & ASSOCIATES