Complaint Review: Miller-plante - Septic Helper

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2004

• Reported By:hitchita Oklahoma
Miller-plante - Septic Helper
P.o.box940711 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Miller-plante - Septic Helper ripoff harassment sent more than ordered wouldn't take no for answer turned in to collection Maitland Florida

My Mother started ordering from Miller Plante in 91 she died in 92 (3year supply) so I continued as long as I was working. I had to quit work, they kept calling. So I took out another 3 year supply. The next year they started their calling I said I'm not out, but they insisted I buy some more. This goes on for a few months, finally I did. The next year same thing. They kept on till I bought. I told them not to call me any more. So this year they called for about a month, I still had about 15 packs left. I had lost my husband 2 years ago am not able to work and drawing a vets widow pention of 550.00 per month. I have 9 rescued and dumped dogs I support and 3 cats.

Told her I can not pay for it. For 3 weeks I told her that nearly every day. I was sick and sick of them. So she finally cond me into it (3yrs.) and when I got it it was a 6 yr. supply I nearly fainted. I called them and told them I was sending it back they bald me out and hung up. Let me no right quick they weren't taking it back but not before I told her if they called me again I would make a trip to Fl. if I had to hitchike and look her up. They've turned me over to collection.

Judy
hitchita, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-plante-Septic-Helper/Maitland-Florida-32794-0711/Miller-plante-Septic-Helper-ripoff-harassment-sent-more-than-ordered-wouldnt-take-no-fo-101048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller-plante - Septic Helper