Complaint Review: Millionaire Blueprints City Magazine, Millionaire Blueprints Magazine

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 28, 2010

• Reported By:Mays North Carolina
Millionaire Blueprints City Magazine, Millionaire Blueprints Magazine
Millionaire Blueprints Magazine - 6001 West Interstate 20, Suite 225 - Arlington, TX 76017 Arlington,, Texas U.S.A.

Millionaire Blueprints City Magazine, Millionaire Blueprints Magazine, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON President And Editor-In-Chief, LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD Executive Vice President, Tom Spinks Founder, Millionaire Blueprints Magazine Founder Tom Spinks, Scams Millions Of Dollars, Passes His Business To His Family, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, Who Refuses To Retun Money Arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: want info

*Consumer Suggestion: Is Millionare Blueprint magazine a reality

*Consumer Comment: What were the terms?

On March 8, 2007 my partner and I paid LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS $25,000 to own part of one of the $1,000,000aire Blueprints "City" magazines and a percentage of advertising revenues from your city.

I was told you could make up to $52,000 per issue, starting within 90 days, following a proven step-by-step system showing you exactly how to do it.

And that my money was to be used to promote our city purchased, incorporate the business in the State we live, train all city owners, or hired employees, pay for all customized mailing list, pay for the creation of all brochures, all letters, postcards, all business cards, media kits, all marketing material that will be used to generate advertising clients, among other promised agreements.

Now as a city owner my partner and I had responsibilities, that we honored, even though, we never received any training or a proven step-by-step system, from Millionaire Blueprints, All we received from LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS, was our money taken.

As of this date August 22 ,2007 I have been instructed by my Attorney not to collect any payment from advertisers for the Millionaire Blueprints City magazine, due to the fact LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS failed to legally register our city magazine. I will not be responsible for these advertisers losing there money, and in return getting sued. I don't trust that this magazine will be published, let alone pay the commissions due us.

Millionaire Blueprints City Magazine Owners, LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS harmed a lot of people, I for one cashed in my retirement as did several other people.

I ask LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS for my money to be refunded. $25,000 Plus $10,000 for expenses we have incurred for employing sales staff, office rent, lose of income from our Millionaire Blueprints City magazine. I never received any response from LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, or TOM SPINKS

Right now I am requesting LINDSAY SPINKS SHEPHERD, KIMBERLY SPINKS BURLESON, and TOM SPINKS. Send my money back you stole from me.

I will keep updating this post.

Terrie
Mays, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millionaire-Blueprints-City-Magazine-Millionaire-Blueprints-Magazine/Arlington-Texas-76017/Millionaire-Blueprints-City-Magazine-Millionaire-Blueprints-Magazine-KIMBERLY-SPINKS-BUR-280319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millionaire Blueprints City Magazine, Millionaire Blueprints Magazine

want info

AUTHOR: two sides - (United States of America)

I am looking to find out more info on this magazine. I understand that the owner died, but before that wrote some aricles that may or may not be true. We are trying to find out if these were paid for articles that he signed his name onto. Please contact us with any info you have about how this company operates.

I see what you are saying happened around the time that Tom supposedly died. Please send all info you have on that subject .

(((Redacted)))

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Is Millionare Blueprint magazine a reality

AUTHOR: FHTM - (United States of America)

Has anything been resolved in that dispute? Does anyone know if this magazine is still in business and where is was published along with any circulation figures from back in 2007.

What were the terms?

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

When you stated "you honored your responsibilities", what were those actions?

Also, since you were instructed by your attorney to no longer collect any monies from advertisers, how did you deal with the advertisers you already had?

Thanks,