Complaint Review: millionairematch

• Submitted: Thu, April 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: 89139 — Las Vegas Nevada USA
millionairematch
MillionaireMate 220 Humboldt Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 940 Internet United States of America

millionairematch an affiliate of friendfinders, et al I signed up paid, couldn't access. Found my info on sites not given permission. There were no millionaires. I asked for a refund 1st, 2nd & 4th day, no response - was guaranteed. Received notice I cou , Internet

*General Comment: You flamed the wrong website

I signed up for millionairematch.com (widowed 31 years - decided was time). No matches even close. Couldn't access account. Decided first day was going to be problematic. My information was all over the internet on sites I had not signed up for. I wrote them again, no response. The fourth day I sent another email to the legal department demanding to be able to exercise their "guarantee". This is the first "approval" response I received (and following is the "unapproval" response after I requested a refund, the first day):

Profile NotificationDear Kizza,
Your profile on MillionaireMate has been approved. Now, all of our members can view and respond to your profile. You'll be connecting with tons of new and exciting people so login now to view your profile and begin viewing other member profiles.To check out your profile and browse other member profiles go to http://millionairemate. [continued below]....
.....com. Login Now Sincerely,
The MillionaireMate Team
[ You are currently registered as: kizzamegoode@ymail.com from IP address ]
Support | Corporate | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy
This message is being sent to registered MillionaireMate customers. Please do not reply to this email.
220 Humboldt Court, Sunnyvale, CA 94089, United States
Copyright 1996-2011 Friendfinder California, Inc. All rights reserved.
MillionaireMate is a registered service mark of Various, Inc. and used with permission by Friendfinder California Inc.

The "disapproval" I suppose they don't want to send me my refund? Aparently they want me to delete my information so if I am no longer in the database, they don't have to send me a refund? Some guarantee. First they approve and to skirt refund they come up with this? It is the same, exact profile they approved a few days prior.

Dear Kizza,
We are sorry to inform you that your profile on MillionaireMate has been deleted from our system. The most common causes for this are the use of vulgar/explicit language, an extremely short profile, and the inclusion of personal contact info as well as personal URLs.
Still want to become a MillionaireMate member? Simply go to http://millionairemate.com to create another profile that follows our guidelines.
Sincerely,
The MillionaireMate Team
MillionaireMate
220 Humboldt Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
-------------------------------------------------
This email was sent to you in association with the member, Kizza, on MillionaireMate.
as the result of a registration on 4/20/11 13:22:57 from IP address: 65.111.172.188
If you think you've received this email in error, please click on the following link to remove your email address from our database:

enc=r,L6yE zdZvqY TSeeLj5SK 10P/LEboblCEt2gxCeXhXi4/W/Yz/96JdaHKo1 j9EYcm9dxN5ndK mWWbdpBGaL3zDrMLqM 4oO23iDdyW XeFDV0ygWP404wmLCcgtAJ ipHNoIDHJfrPwo6XmYO 1pRN0yAsJg--&site= mm&lfrom=pt

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/millionairematch/internet/millionairematch-an-affiliate-of-friendfinders-et-al-I-signed-up-paid-couldnt-access-F-723339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on millionairematch

#1 General Comment

You flamed the wrong website

AUTHOR: Joel - (U.S.A.)

I noticed that you filed your report against "Millionairematch.com", but the email thread that you include shows that you were dealing with MillionaireMate.  Looks like you flamed the wrong company.