sequence

Complaint Review: Milsetone Consulting inc.

• Submitted: Sat, December 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous J — Tulsa Oklahoma
Milsetone Consulting inc.
3000 Skully Dr STE 308 Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Milsetone Consulting inc. Deceptive; Job opportunities are all DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES. Tulsa Oklahoma

Milestone Consulting inc. has many job openings, from customer sales management, marketing management to account management; all of which are door-to-door sales. Nowhere in the job description or duties does this company indicate that you will be doing door-to-door sales. I received a phone call from their HR wanting to interview me for an ‘account manager’. I read the job descriptions they’re posting all over the job websites and they provide the description of an entry level management position. I took the interview and it went well. At no time did they make it a point to share with you that you’ll be performing door-to-door sales. They describe an entry level position of management with frequent training sessions on a daily basis. After my interview I decided that I should investigate this company further and see how employees are doing. To my surprise and disappointment, all were contacted for one position but are doing door-to-door sales. I feel like my time was wasted and I was deceived. I make a decent salary and made that known. All they wanted was to deceive me into thinking I would be taking on a larger responsibility role equating into more income. That is not the case. You’re called after your interview the very same day and asked to come in for another interview. This lunch interview is roughly 4 hour-long personality interview at a fast food restaurant. You’re then asked to come back for some training. This company wasted my time and money, don’t let it happen to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milsetone-Consulting-inc/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74105/Milsetone-Consulting-inc-Deceptive-Job-opportunities-are-all-DOOR-TO-DOOR-SALES-Tulsa-1105144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milsetone Consulting inc.