Complaint Review: milstead automotive

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: pablo llopez — the woodlands Texas
milstead automotive
29707 w hawthorne spring, Texas USA

milstead automotive unethical behavior and arrogants spring Texas

I love how they portray themselves as great contributors to the community. The facts are the opposite though. I asked for a tow truck, they told me it would take 1 hours, and it took 2 hours. I kept on calling them, and instead of being honest about it and tell me they could not make it in 1 hours, the dispatcher wanted to keep me on the hook and lied to me. Even the sheriff stopped and told me I didnt have to wait, there were plenty of wreckers available. Anyway I asked later for a discount, I even called the owner, Dick Milstead, and he just told me he could not give me any discount despite the bad service. He couldnt or his greediness would not allow him?

I am sure he is on Sunday at the front row of church!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/milstead-automotive/spring-Texas-77386/milstead-automotive-unethical-behavior-and-arrogants-spring-Texas-1050831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on milstead automotive