• Report: #719360

Complaint Review: MIMI FASHIONS KAMAKSHI JYOSTHNA

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: RIPPED OFF CUSTOMER — everywhere Arizona United States of America
MIMI FASHIONS KAMAKSHI JYOSTHNA
9119 s terry ln TEMPE, Arizona United States of America

MIMI FASHIONS KAMAKSHI JYOSTHNA https://picasaweb.google.com/srihitaniket KAMAKSHI IS NOT AN HONEST BUSINESS PERSON TEMPE, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PUJA GUPTA IS CHEATER SHE DID'T SENT BACK

Kamakshi jyosna lied and ripped me off...beware.I ordered 2 suits from her which she promised were the correct size....They were not!!!I called her and she said she would exchange them for something else;I ordered an outfit from her Picassa web photo album and she quoted me a price of $145.She later posted the same outfit  for $210 and stopped taking my calls and ignoring my emails.I knew something was up.
Anyways I finally got a hold of her after 4 weeks and she said her supplier messed up and she will not be able to send the outfit.I asked for a refund;she refused and I had to choose another outfit from a catalogue she advertised as "free shipping".She also said she would not send me my next outfit untill she received her suits back..which was fair..I mailed her package back to her..it cost me an additional $15
.HER package arrived and she had not put enough shipping...I had to pay $7 .When I told her that she said it was not possible and that I owed her shipping anyways.I was like screw this and just send me a check for my balance which was $45.She said she would....
I have not received the check and she has the audacity to say that she has not received the package.She received my postal money order just fine...when it comes to money she receives the package and everything else she does not receive......it's ridiculous!!
I am out almost $200
Please beware and do not fall for her act.She pretends she is not fluent in english and is honest.the truth is she is a wolf in sheeps clothing and will rip you off the first chance she gets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MIMI-FASHIONS-KAMAKSHI-JYOSTHNA/TEMPE-Arizona-85284/MIMI-FASHIONS-KAMAKSHI-JYOSTHNA-httpspicasawebgooglecomsrihitaniket-KAMAKSHI-IS-NOT-719360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MIMI FASHIONS KAMAKSHI JYOSTHNA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PUJA GUPTA IS CHEATER SHE DID'T SENT BACK

AUTHOR: srihita - (United States of America)

I am kamakshi i sent two suits to puja gupta who is reported she said the dresses r not fitted me proporly she gave wrong mesurments to me, before taking order i wl tell to every one no returns only exchange.but she started asking money back..how it's possible i already spend shipping on stuff, i sent other shippment to her  before i got her package back. if she really sent shippment to me where is tracking number, atleast where is package bill ..i asked her pay for the saree , she making nonsense like this if u have any questions call me on 4807550888. reaqlly she is one of bad customer for me...beware of such pickle minded people.