Complaint Review: Mineke Car Care Center

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: No More Mineke — Phoenix Arizona
Mineke Car Care Center
4115 E. Chandler Blvd Phoenix, Arizona USA

Mineke Car Care Center After 1 year and 3 appointments, front end of truck still not corrected. Phoenix Arizona

In August of 2012 my local Mineke shop replaced both front end struts on my 2005 Dodge Dakota PU. Within 2 weeks the front end was making noise when pulling in / out of spaces or driveways. Returned April 2013. They replaced a supposed "leaking" passenger side strut again. Same problem within several weeks.

Back again 8/15/13. Now told I need new ball joints / ty rods. At April visit I asked them to isolate the problem and repair it for good. Now I'm told months later that I need ball joints / ty rods. How come this wasn't found during the April appointment?

Furthermore, the mechanic claimed I "told" them to just replace the strut in April. This is total BS as I am not a trained mechanic and am not cabable of diagnosing front end problems on any vehicle. Nor would I tell "trained professional" how to do his job.

Adding insult to injury, I took it in at 7:45 AM on 8/15 and they had it on the lift that day (I asked them today when they looked at it). However, their closing time came and went without a phone call. The next morning by 11AM, still no phone call. I walked to the shop and my truck was in the lot. They were done with it the day before!!!

After getting the news about new parts being needed, I asked them why no phone call and he just scrathed his head.I asked why they missed these problems in April and was told the lie about me ordering them to replace the strut. Took my keys and told them I was done with thier shop for any future repairs.

My son and I have been loyal customers of this shop for 4 years and had given them all of our repair business.These peole treated a good customer like my problem didn't matter to them in the least. This shop is incompetent, rude and knows nothing about how to treat good customers. Do not deal with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineke-Car-Care-Center/Phoenix-Arizona-85048/Mineke-Car-Care-Center-After-1-year-and-3-appointments-front-end-of-truck-still-not-corr-1076452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineke Car Care Center