Complaint Review: Mineral Science Purity

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:new york New York
Mineral Science Purity
1040 Trade Ave., Ste. 106 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Mineral Science Purity Scammed me AND my face broke out Dallas Texas

I never fall for the "free product" but for $6.99 shipping I thought I would try it. the tiny jars of powder was terrible, cheap powder and made my face break out.

I know I had to accept the terms BUT I didn't notice that they would automatically bill me over $59.99 and bill me $35 every month after.

They did not even send me the first invoice but automatically charged my bank AND it showed up as just a debit which I couldn't tell where it came from. Only until I received the 2nd invoice for $35, did it say Mineral Science.

when I called them, I found out the trial product was not free, only that they delayed the first invoice (intently) which I never received.

Adding insult to injury, they charged my a $10 and $7 restocking fee when I returned the trial and the next package of powder AND I had to send in 2 separate packages..

total ripoff, scam, con job..unscrupulous

Hc
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mineral-Science-Purity/Dallas-Texas-75261/Mineral-Science-Purity-Scammed-me-AND-my-face-broke-out-Dallas-Texas-475007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mineral Science Purity